Friday, January 09, 2009

nikkormat

over the holidays dad showed me his first nikon from the 1970s
Nikkormat FT3

original lens
Nikon 50mm f/1.4 AI

Nikon 50mm f/1.4 AI

i spent an afternoon playing with his old lens and close-up filters. despite being older than me, they mount on my camera. it was a little tricky since i'm not use to shooting 100% manual. some sample pics
Macro Nikkormat FT3

macro panerai movement

random flower

i'm hoping to post some of our joshua tree and death valley pictures soon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice photos! those old nikkor lenses are amazing.

9:32 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Oh. My. Gosh. You have on your hands a 50mm f/1.4.
That is RARE and Nikon JUST recently came out with the spankin' new 50mm f/1.4 for a lot of $$$$$$.
wow. I am amazed. you're so lucky!

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home